Sunday, December 7, 2008

Addy's First Trip to Kansas

Meeting each other for the first time

Aunt Katie and Cousin Brody with Addy

Little Turkey

Addy with Papa and Great Grandpa Landes

Meeting Great Grandpa Fred for the first time

Addy meeting Trudy for the first time
All the Tenbrink children

Thanksgiving Day with the Landes Family - Marissa and Marcela

Sean, Grandpa, Great Uncle Burrell, and Great Grandpa Landes

Meeting Great Aunt Ally and Cousin Arden for the first time

Kisses from Brody
Out and about with GD and Papa

Out to dinner with Megan, Nicole, Jackson and Olivia

Breakfast with Becky

Mommy's little reindeer

Cousin Brody with Grandpa and Grandma Tenbrink and Addy

Sunday Brunch with Family

First Green Beans

Kansas City airport getting ready to leave for Seattle

Who is the odd one out....I apparently didn't get the memo about opening our mouths!

1 comment:

Bradley said...

Your trip to Kansas looks awesome! I can't wait to get to America (I'm in Australia) some day!

Anyhow, I'd just like to show you my website http://www.gibby.net.au. Let me know what you think!